Saturday, February 25, 2012

especially Polk County Wisconsin


Mon., Mar. 28, 2011 2:14 AM

Name not displayed | Ballston Spa, NYI am now where I thought I felt the pain through it happening to others until I felt it myself. Something I do not ever want to feel again or event think about how much worse it is for my baby boy when I am all he has had to protect and love him with the tightest bond ever healing eachother from the pain with our love and understanding of one another and then torn from one another with out notice, A small town I am not from knowing no one and had no chance to see coming what did. This is there way and has been for years, especially in this family with child molesters and abuser holding there money and power to have it overlooked, My entire world after fighting non stop for 5 years to save my son from his father that was sexually and physically abusing him has put all else on hold but to find a way to seek justice and get my little boy home where he is safe and loved. I pray he is strong and I know hes wondering why and where I am. I have never spent more than two days from him since he was born this is terror beyond what I ever knew. This court ordered child abuse is evil and wrong and needs to end. Someone needs to stop the child abuse that occurs in the courts of the usa and especially Polk County Wisconsin

http://www.petition2congress.com/2386/stop-court-ordered-child-abuse#comment-1193608

No comments:

Post a Comment