Friday, September 21, 2012

Leaving The War Zone: A Battered Mothers Memoirs For her Daughter


Leaving The War Zone: A Battered Mothers Memoirs For her Daughter

Claudine Dombrowski at Battered Women, Battered Children, Custody Abuse - 8 hours ago
CHAPTER 7 – The Witch’s Hat [image: 015_15] *The Witch’s Hat* This past few weeks have been pretty good. I usually get very sad when summer ends. The pool, the heat. This has been one of the absolute hottest summers I can ever recall in my 46 years. Triple digits were the normal. On Labor Day, my window AC went out. So the following week I stayed in the pool. Stayed cool. I love the solitude of being out in the country. The quiet, the peace. My raw nerves – turned inside out this past two decades have taken such a toll on me. The stress, the emotional pain has shown its self thr... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment